The Nursing Learning Community (NLC) is designed to connect freshmen interested in nursing with their peers, nursing faculty and the College of Nursing. NLC members will:
- Live together in Wildwood Hall.
- Get to know nursing faculty and interact with upper-division nursing majors.
- Attend the Nursing Colloquium in Wildwood Hall.
- Explore many aspects of the nursing profession.
- Discover special opportunities at FSU and around Tallahassee.
- Develop the professionalism associated with the career of nursing.
Any first-year student may apply. Priority will be given to applicants classified as “Not Formally Admitted (NFA)-Nursing” majors. Selection is competitive and based on brief responses to several questions.
To learn more, contact University Housing at 850-644-2860 or visit www.housing.fsu.edu/livelearn.
Living Learning @ FSU
For more information contact Denise Mercer at (850) 644-2860 or firstname.lastname@example.org .