FSU College of Nursing
As leading institution for nursing education, the Florida State College of Nursing welcomes you to join our longstanding tradition of nursing excellence. Every student’s academic journey is precious, and we strive to provide all our Nole Nurses with the tools for academic success to become the future generation of healthcare leaders.
Whether you are beginning your Nole Nursing journey as Pre-Nursing, BSN, DNP, on campus, or online rest assured our renowned faculty, administration, staff, and alumni are all committed to your success.
The College of Nursing ranks as a Top 100 Nursing BSN program and Top 50 DNP program. We currently offer the following undergraduate and graduate programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Fast Track
- Doctor of Nursing Practice- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice- Executive Health Systems Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice- Lifestyle Medicine
Additionally, we offer several graduate certificates programs for continuing education.
We look forward to welcoming you into our Nole Nurse family. Contact us by calling (850) 644-3296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak to someone about our various programs.