ACADEMIC CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE (ACE)
ACE is a university learning center focused on helping students develop study skills and successful habits necessary in a large university setting and valued by future employers.
Nole Central & Registered Student Organizations
The FSU College of Nursing has several related Registered Student Organizations that pre-nursing, nursing, and any FSU student can join. Click the link above to search for the following FSU CON organizations:
- Gift of Life at FSU
- Lifestyle Medicine Interest Group (LMIG)
- Minority Student Nurses Association (MSNA)
- Seminole Nursing Club (Seminole Nursing)
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)
The Florida State University Reading-Writing Center (RWC) is an inclusive resource for FSU students of all majors, programs, and backgrounds. Whether you are working on a project, a paper, or any range of writing, the RWC-DS is excited to assist you in any stage of your work process.
UNIVERSITY COUNSELING CENTER
The University Counseling Center is a welcoming and confidential place that offers various counseling services to students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Current pre-nursing and nursing students in both the undergraduate and graduate programs have exclusive access to meet with our Career Center Liaison Nicole Lilly. Nicole is able to assist with resume reviews, mock interviews, job search coordination, shadowing, and volunteer experience connection, and much more! Students can schedule a virtual or in-person meeting with her by emailing NLilly@fsu.edu or drop in during her advising hours on Thursday's from 9:00am to 12:00pm in Suite 104 in Duxbury Hall.
Nole Network is the Career Center’s system for linking students and alumni directly with hiring employers and Career Center programs. For more info visit: https://www.career.fsu.edu/nolenetwork
Log in to NoleNetwork with your FSU ID and password to:
- View & apply for full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships
- Schedule a mock interview with staff to hone your skills
- View registered employers for Career Center events
- Sign up for on-campus and virtual interviews with employers
- Don’t forget to update your profile within NoleNetwork and make it public.